Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Elsie!

To my sweet Elsie-roo...
This past year of parenting you has been so wonderful and challenging and rewarding and hilarious. You are so much fun. Your sense of humor is awesome, you have the whole family laughing all the time. You work so hard to be independent. You love friends, family, games, running really fast, wrestling, giggling, playing at the park, playing the computer/ipods, and reading books together. You are one fun kiddo!

Your love for your daddy is ginormous. You love to be with him, to help him, and wrestle with him. You can't wait for him to get home each day and you always greet him with an excited hug.
You are full of character and you say such funny things.

Oh you make us laugh!

You love to take care of kids that are younger than you. You crouch down and speak softly to them, asking if you can help with whatever they are doing. It is such a sweet quality in you.
You LOVE LOVE LOVE to have fun with your big sister!
You love playing games and drinking "coffee" just like mom and dad. You can't wait to be all grown up, but you also still want to be a baby :)
You have kept me on my toes and brought me to my knees...daily. I love you so much and I pray that we can raise you in the fear of the Lord. You are precious and so special.
Love,
Mom

0 comments: