Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pax-man: So I don't forget...


I finally got Paxton to his 2 month check up... um, he's 3 1/2 months old. Time flies and it is harder and harder to make those doctor appointments! Anyways, he is healthy and doing great. At nearly 4 months old he is 17 pounds 10 ounces, and is 26" long. He is healthy and happy and doing great. He did NOT like his shots, and had a rough day after his appointment, but he seems to be recovering well now.


He has been sleeping through the night for a while, and last night he went the whole 12 hours. He is also starting to take the longer naps which is great. He goes down easily only needing to be rocked to sleep every once in a while, and sucks his thumb to soothe himself to sleep. Melts my heart :) Anyways, I am thankful he is such a good sleeper. And I know, I know...I shouldn't put on here that he is sleeping well because it jinxes it...but I like to put stuff like this is baby books. So, I take the risk :)

He smiles when people look at him, and he is cooing and talking more and more. He isn't rolling, or even making any effort to...none of my kids roll early so I'm not surprised. He's cranky at night which makes dinner hectic but that's just life huh.

He loves his crib...he stares at those Mickeys and I just know he is dreaming about his first trip to Disneyland.
And he doesn't hate tummy time too much
His sisters both love him SOO much, especially now that he smiles and giggles
oh, and he is totally a Sooner fan...
That is one very happy daddy :)

4 comments:

CarrieM said...

Jack is about to have his nine-month appointment. He just turned one. He had to delay his appt a little because his six month one happened at 8.5 months. I'm not too terribly on top of these things. But once I brought in Roland for his 9 month and he was 8 months and 29 days, and they wouldn't give him his immunizations that day, because the school district won't accept them if they are even a day early. So I figure, it's better to be late than early on this one!

One of Nettie's Girls said...

Love this post. It's fun to hear about how he is growing and to see his pics. He is a doll.

Mae said...

Oh so so cute. I love his tummy time photo too. He is such a doll. Oh if only he were closer to his mimi. I miss him and his sisters so much.

Faith said...

He is such a cute little man. He was cracking me up with the mirror...smiling and cooing at himself:)