Thursday, July 28, 2011

mini photo shoot

First of all, here is a picture of Eric as a baby. When I first saw this, I thought it was Paxton. They have the same nose, same eyes, same head shape, and even the same furrowed brow. I love it!

The other night I was waiting for Paxton to wake up for one more feeding before heading to bed. Ten rolled around and he was still out. At 10:30 I tried to wake him up but he was sleeping so deep that it was impossible. So I took the opportunity to take some pictures.




I am enjoying every moment (okay, almost every moment) of having a baby once again. It is a precious time that goes by super fast. And since this is our last baby, I find myself doing a lot more staring, kissing, and holding. I think that is okay :)

4 comments:

Faith said...

love it. what a little man! do enjoy every moment. my "baby" turns 2 in 9 days and she definitely got more attention as a baby than the other two:)

Ryan and Michelle Moffat said...

Megan, he is so precious! Hopefully our two little guys can meet when we come next weekend. Miss you.

Bronwyn said...

I can't wait to meet him! I know what you mean about savoring that last baby a bit more!

Mae said...

Oh Ming! These photos are so precious. I just want to hold him again. He is growing so fast. I miss him.