Friday, June 03, 2011

Still waiting

Yesterday at my appointment we found that Paxton is still high, and he is posterior. I am not dilating or progressing at all. It was a little discouraging, but the news made it very clear that I need to wait and not induce yet. We did set an induction for Wednesday, June 8th, which will be 41 weeks. My doctor doesn't want to go much past that. Plus I am exhausted. So we are praying that he drops, turns, and best case scenario that I would go into labor naturally to help Pax turn on his own and come on down. Ugh, each day gets a little harder but I am hoping in God as I know He will be my strength when I feel so weak and tired. And I am thankful for the sunshine. And I am thankful for friends and family checking in and praying for us. There is always tons to be thankful for.

1 comments:

one of nettie's girls said...

Praying you will experience peace and calmness the next few days. "In His time"!