Sunday, May 15, 2011

maybe...

Maybe it's because I wore myself out from the garage sale this weekend (which went great by the way!) or maybe I have just turned the corner, but I AM TIRED! A little over two weeks until Paxton is due and life is just getting a little more challenging. Even just last week I had so much energy, but now the energy is fading, the sleep isn't coming as easily, and my body is wearing out a little. But it is a blessing to carry this little guy and I am doing my best to enjoy the little things, like the crazy way he moves all around, and the way the girls want to give Paxton (my big belly) a hug goodnight. It is a sweet time.



4 comments:

one of nettie's girls said...

Praying for you daily that your delivery will go smoothly and that your sweet baby boy will be perfect. (Just like his sisters)

Tonya said...

You are so close Megan! I would love to drop a dinner by when you have him, so I will keep checking your blog. Such a wonderful blessing he will be:-)

CarrieM said...

It's funny how you just kind of hit the wall at the end. I've been thinking about you, and I am so excited for you to have this little guy.

Eric 'n Leah said...

I am totally convinced that God makes women unnaturally exhausted at the end of pregnancy so that we welcome the birth process with open arms... :-) Praying you enjoy these last few days with Paxton riding around inside you!