Monday, March 14, 2011

slacking

Sheesh, this blog is slacking lately, and not too interesting! A quick update...


1. Today is our 8th wedding anniversary! We were able to get away to the beach for the weekend and it was AMAZING! I love my husband.

2. This little baby boy is getting big and coming soon! I need to get a move on the preparations! We're 1/2 way through March, then comes April. Then it's May which is practically the month that baby boy will be born. Time is flying. Sometimes too fast, sometimes not fast enough.

3. Eric's job promotion is going great, he is doing a great job. It has been a little tricky adjusting to his new schedule but we are starting to figure it out a little, or at least we are realizing that we need to figure it out :)

4. I love easter candy.

5. Jenna's birthday was last Friday, and we partied and made it a fun celebration for her. Hard to believe she is 6. I will post pictures soon.

6. The kitten's eyes are open and they are starting to walk just a little. I think it will be fun for a while, and then get a little overwhelming with kittens running around everywhere, and then sad to give them away. But with good homes it won't be as sad (hint, hint!)

7. OH! And we bought a van! Now to sell the ever faithful Toyota camry...

I guess that's it. Time to go clean the kitchen, and fold the laundry. And dust. And then later vacuum. At least I already cleaned the bathrooms!

0 comments: