Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Well, it has been a while since Thanksgiving, but I am finally posting some pictures. Sadly, I didn't take very many because I was super sick with a cold. So sick in fact that I didn't even hold my sweet new niece. It about killed me, but I didn't want her to get sick. So, here are a few pictures of the rest of the family with Masyn. She is SO lovely and I can't wait to see her again. The girls were great with her, and Eric glowed when holding his very first niece.

Big family picture, 9 1/2 of us now :)
Elsie always tried to help and be there for Masyn
Jenna mastered the "rock/put-in-bink/shhh" move. I was impressed. She got Masyn to sleep and held her while watching cartoons for a good 20 minutes.
We had a wonderful time. It is always a blessing to be with our California family. We ate the most amazing feasts, laughed, played cards, and hung out. It was great. We all wish we could go to California more often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Pam and Uncle Tim wish you came to California more often as well!

Keri said...

Aww! I miss you all! My brother is an awesome Uncle. And I'm pretty sure you have two awesome helpers for when #3 makes his/her debut. Love you!

Anonymous said...

ngoaatxms http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle