Monday, November 08, 2010

One thousand Gifts

53. Lots of distractions and busyness to help the nauseous months go by as quickly as possible
54. Jenna's growing faith
55. God's patience with me (I had to focus on this all morning because my patience with Elsie was running dry.)
56. Reuniting with some cousins that I haven't seen in 8 years!
57. A washing machine and dryer (have to remember how blessed we are to have these helpful appliances...imagine how much more
58. Leaves changing color and falling
59. Decaf soy vanilla latte, making me feel a little normal (I have some food restrictions to help my arthritis during pregnancy, since I can't be on my miracle medication).
60. That my arthritis has been fairly calm this pregnancy (with my second pregnancy I was in a ton of pain for months and months)


holy experience

0 comments: