Monday, October 11, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

45. My HUSBAND. Ugh, I miss him. He's away for a week and I really like him home :) But I am glad that he is helping his parents and having a great time in the process.

(Here he is with his sister in High School...basketball star!)

46. Peppermint Icecream. Yum.

47. Fall crafts... collecting leaves, making stuff with them...it always turns out so fun and beautiful.

48. An old friend and his wife lost their baby this last summer. I am thankful for them because they are using their loss to start a foundation that will help so many others who experience the same loss by showing them the Gospel and hope and heaven.

49. My friend Jenn who is bringing over a movie and hanging out with my while Eric is gone.
Oh, she's here so I better go!

50. Wait, one more quick one, MY SISTER who is always there for me and a help and best friend.

2 comments:

Jenne said...

awww. Thanks. I love you too.

Eric 'n Leah said...

Okay, (my) Eric and I are totally bummed that the basketball picture doesn't enlarge when you double click on it...

:-)