Monday, September 06, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

I am loving counting my blessings. Ever since starting this last Monday, I have been thinking all through the week about the gifts and blessings in my life. God offers such a calm and peace when I focus on how he has blessed us. It's life changing. Every good and perfect gift comes from Him, and here are a few more to add to my list...

holy experience

5. Building forts with the neighbors
5. Having the neighbors knock on the door the next day asking if they can build forts again.
6. Zerberts and tickles and laughter with daddy
7. Picking this from the garden...
8. And turning it into this!
9. A husband who loves his cool nephews with his whole heart.
10. Amazing nephews who I love like my own kids.
11. A hardworking husband who wakes before the sun to bring home the bread
12. And who lets me sleep in occasionally even when he woke up at 4am several mornings in a row.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Mae said...

I love all your blessings, I would love to try some of that pico. It looks delicious.
I'm one proud momma of her son. He is my pride and joy. Thanks for sharing the many ways he loves and helps.