Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oklahoma, part 3 (the final chapter)

Okay, okay, I just have to do one more post from Oklahoma! These pictures are from Bruce and Mae's camera, and they are great so I will share :)

The girls swimming some more with the boy 2nd cousins
We had dinner with a wonderful family that the Wood's have known and been close to for years. I think that all the girls in the family had a crush on Eric at one time or another so I was a little nervous that they wouldn't approve of me :) But I think I passed their test and we had a great time talking and laughing. They are gems, all three of them and their parents and it was great to get to know the Norrid's a little better!
Okay, back to what the girls did... sidewalk chalk
And they went to a pet store where Elsie apparently YELLED throughout the store, "MIMI, I CAN'T FIND THE NEMOS!!!" I can't imagine Elsie making a scene in public! ;) But they found some so the yelling stopped.
Checking out the kitties
Feeding the ducks at the park
Oh, and RIDING A CAMEL at the Tulsa zoo!

Merry-go-round
In this picture you can see that the girls are getting a little warm! Did I mention that it is HOT in Oklahoma?
Brushing the sheep and goats at the petting zoo

And that's it! Fun times, thanks so much Bruce and Mae for all the fun!

1 comments:

Mae said...

What fun, fun, fun we had being together at our home. We loved every moment of it. I absolutely love my time with you 4 and always will. Come again. Love, Mimi
memo: Elsie would not ride the camel at the zoo. She said, "I am too young to ride the camel." She is a hoot.