Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who they met

Warning, warning, millions of pictures coming! This post is dedicated to who the girls met. As the days went on, the girls became more and more comfortable with the characters, which made for some hilarious and very memorable moments! We got a lot on video, and tons of pictures of their interactions with the characters. Meeting the characters was one of their favorite parts of Disneyland.
Meeting Donald...
Dale
Cindrella
Snow White
Belle
Pluto
Sorcerer Mickey
Steamboat Mickey
Minnie
Ariel
Minnie again
Goofy
Pluto again (Jenna hugged him for a long time!)
Silly Goof again
Pluto again
Winnie the Pooh
Peek-a-boo with Tigger
Tigger

Whew! That's a lot of pictures! The girls always talked to the characters, gave them hugs, high fives, and by the end Elsie was initiating games of peek-a-boo and twirling for the princesses. It was very special :)

6 comments:

Faith said...

SOOOOO fun! I can't wait to show these to Peyton. In the pic of them hugging Belle, Elsie looks JUST like Jenna to me! How fun. Can't wait to go with our family:)

Shellee said...

These are so cute Megan! I love that they're wearing their costumes in a lot of the pics, looks like they had so much fun! I've never been to a Disney park (Land or World), so maybe when this bun in the oven is 3 or so we'll have to go! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Makes me want to take my kids to Disneyland.

Nikki said...

I really like this blog! Thanks for sharing!

Cari said...

Soooo cute!!! I love the one with Pluto w/ their skirts. So cute! Seeing Tigger triggered a memory.... I was over at Bruce and Mae's and no one knew the words to Tigger's song. So we put the movie in and turned on the closed captioning & that's when I learned "bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun fun fun fun FUN. The most wonderful thing about Tigger is I'm the only one. I'M the only ONE!". :)

Mae said...

Cari you are so cute. Another sweet memory.
Megan I love, love, love all these photos. Our girls are so so precious and they both were fantastic little girls for us all. I want to go again.