Monday, April 19, 2010

Home

Well, we are home from Disneyland. Currently the kids are playing outside happily, the third load of laundry is in the wash, and so I wanted to take a moment to record a few memories. First of all, this was a fantastic vacation. We all had such a great time. I feel so blessed by all my family. We enjoyed our time together and wish it would have never ended. We laughed and made memories and all five days in the parks.


Coming home has been pretty sweet. The kids are acting as though they haven't seen their toys in months. They are playing together as though they are best friends reunited at last. It is a blessing to my ears and eyes. When Jenna walked into her room she said, "Elsie!! We have BUNK BEDS!" and Elsie came running in squealing in excitement. Yes, these are the same beds they have had for 5 months now. They played on them as though they were brand new. Later in the evening they were playing pretending they were both mommies with new babies and Elsie said, "I have a new baby too!" and Jenna said, "I didn't know that! Have you blogged about it yet?" HA! Anyways, I just wanted to blog about this so that I could look back and remember how much the kids love to be home. It means a lot to me that our family enjoys vacation but also loves each other and coming home...

Hold that thought. There are two screaming children outside, one pushed the other off the slide, that I need to take care of. They are happy at home with each other, but they aren't perfect :) More posts coming soon!

3 comments:

one of nettie's girls said...

What a great post!

Jenne said...

Yea! You are home!!

Mae said...

and I miss you all 4 daily. My mornings just are not the same. I miss Jenna coming in and Elsie following to see Mimi and Poppa.