Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FIVE!


Today is Jenna's birthday! It is hard to believe that five years have already gone by. But then again, it's hard to remember life without her! I'm not exactly sure why, but I am a little emotional and sentimental about this birthday. Maybe its the fact that kindergarden is right around the corner or maybe it's the way she rolls her eyes when I am frustrating her, or maybe it is just the fact that we are entering a new era of parenting. LORD GIVE ME WISDOM!! (please)


Anyways, Jenna is an absolute delight. She is full of life, she loves to tell jokes, she loves to learn, she loves friends. She loves dirt and she loves princesses. She loves church and Jesus. She is fun to talk to and has the most expressive face when she tells stories. She is such a good sister and friend to Elsie. I am exploding with love for my precious baby girl.

And to Jenna, Happy birthday!! I couldn't tell you enough how much I love you, but I will spend your lifetime showing you. I love you. Love, Mom

2 comments:

ang said...

Dear Jenna, I'm not too sure how much I like sharing my birthday, but it makes it easier to know that it's you that I'm sharing it with. Thanks for being a great friend! Can't wait to see you with balloons on your ears at Red Robin tonight! Love, Ty

Mae said...

Sweet Precious Princess Jenna:
Your mimi loves your with all her heart. I love when you call me on the phone and ask me to get on the compeewwter. I love when you chat with me on iChat. We have so much fun. Even though I am so far away there are moments I feel like I am inside your house with you. I love when we do silly faces and laugh so hard at each others silly faces. I love when we have time to play the rhyme game and the animal game. We just love, love, love our time with each other. I am so blessed that God placed you into our lives 5 years ago. I too was emotional as 5 is an age where children begin to really become more independent because they start school. I know that you will do really great in school and you will learn so much. I love you baby and I cannot wait for our BIG celebration at Disneyland, the happiest place on earth......See you soon birthday girl.. ...love, Mimi