Tuesday, March 02, 2010

At my parents house




On Sunday the girls and I went to my parents house so that Eric was left with a quiet home in which to continue preparing his sermon (he preaches this weekend!). I am married to quite an excellent preacher by the way!! Anyways, here are a few pictures of the girls helping my dad wash the car. Thanks mom and dad for letting us hang out, and for being such wonderful parents to me and grandparents to all 6 of your grandkids! I hope you know how loved and appreciated you are!


By the way, the last picture of Elsie and my dad cracks me up! She was so surprised by the squirting of the hose and her face showed it! It was hilarious!

4 comments:

Jenne said...

so very fun and cute! (And I did not know he was preaching this weekend!!)

Mae said...

I wish I could be there to hear him preach. I'm one very proud mom and even more blessed.
I have to admit I was a bit jealous after looking over the pictures of our girls with grandpa but it's a healthy jealousy. Just wish me and poppy could be there to share in those kinds of days.

one of nettie's girls said...

I am so proud of Eric. I have always been a fan of his.

I left an award for you on my blog.

one of nettie's girls said...

I am so proud of Eric. I have always been a fan of his.

I left an award for you on my blog.