Thursday, March 25, 2010

Need to remember

Elsie adds a "y" to the end of many words, for example she says ...
Soupy = Soup, Banany = banana, Soapy = soap
Other cute words right now...
pinedess aie-you-you = princess ariel
yeLLdo = yellow (using lots of cute tongue action for the L's)
Cin-da-LLLLell-a = Cinderella, again with lots of L's
Wineus = Linus (she also calls him "Wine-o" as a nickname)
Woosie = Lucy

The other day after trying for a while to get Lucy to sit on her lap finally said, "ditty dont wike mine wap!"

On our way home late last night, Jenna fell asleep and Eric fell asleep, and I looked in the rear view mirror at Elsie and she had super goofy perma-grin on her face and her blankie hanging out of her mouth. She went from being totally asleep at my parents house to being a total goof ball on the drive home. Made me laugh.

Elsie often ends her sentences with a laugh. For instance, "hmm, no...haha". And yesterday while I was helping her put her pants on she burped right in my face, then kissed my cheek, and then burst into laughter from it all.

Elsie went inside for a few minutes and then came out with her same pants on but they were now inside out and on backwards. Silly.

The girls have some funny games they play together. One is called "let me in" where they take turns running away from each other, close a door and then the other knocks to be let in. They also play a weird game under the table that I haven't quite figured out yet. But they crack up when they play it. And they have a couch climbing game where they follow each other and sing the same made up song. In the bath they sing a song that Jenna made up that goes, "Sooooooapy soapy wash wash! Soooooooapy soapy wash wash...so soapy and so clean..."

They play princess together a lot, each taking on a different character. And they get out the suitcases and pretend they are traveling on "blue jet" to Disneyland. It's great to hear them play and laugh together. It hasn't always been this way :)

I am sure I will think of more later, so I will add to the list as I remember :)

1 comments:

Bruce said...

I like it when she hangs off the ottoman and yells, "Poppa! I'm updown!"