Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hey Swagbucks, happy birthday to you

Today is the 2nd birthday of the search/prize engine "Swagbucks" and I am very thankful for the site and all the great prizes I have won from them.


Anyways, in honor of their birthday, they are giving out tons and tons and tons of swag codes today and are also giving away 6 (actually 60) swagbucks for new folks if you sign up through me :). So, sign up today, use this code: MEGANSCODE3 and start earning! (code good all week)

Also, some new inside info for you who are currently using swagbucks...
Starting tomorrow, you will notice that your Swag Bucks in your account will be multiplied by 10 (as will the prices in the store, so for example, if you had 45 bucks in your account you will now have 450 SB; The Amazon which was 45 SB will now be 450 SB). NO prices are being raised on prizes (it will all be proportional You can find a little more info on the split through the link below:

I bought a ton of our Christmas gifts by using all my points, so I am living proof that this is great.

Anyways, thanks swagbucks, and happy birthday.

2 comments:

keely steger said...

how do you get a code to earn them extra bucks?

Megan said...

They contacted me. Not exactly sure why, but probably because I have a lot of people who have signed up through me.