Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ginger Steak Salad

REE_9825
Wow, that picture is huge. Doesn't it make you want to just gobble it up! So, this recipe is from The Pioneer Woman. I have been to her site many times and taken tips from her but this was the first recipe I followed. WOW WOW WOW. I think I will try another one very soon! She seems to be a big fan of flavor, and so am I so there you go. Anyways, here is the link to the amazing recipe! As a side note, I can't cook up a steak and use it only for salad! No way! Steak comes few and far between in our house. So, I cooked 2 large steaks using the marinade she has. We ate 1/2 with some bruschetta the first night, and then the second steak night I made the dressing and sliced it up for the salad. YUM. Seriously. Really good. So, come on, try it out! You will be so happy that you did :)


4 comments:

keely steger said...

PERFECT timing! Just last night C asked if we could have salads for supper more often. I will certainly try this one soon (if not very soon!)!

Ginger@chirgies said...

I'm so excited to try this one too! Eric just walked in the door a few minutes ago with a TON of fresh, home-grown basil and tomatoes from a neighbor - I'm going to make your pasta salad for a b-day party/potluck tonight. :)

Thanks for posting these!

ang said...

Uh...YUM. Thanks for making my mouth water! I'll be trying this one soon for sure.

Mae said...

Can Mimi and Poppy come for a Ginger Steak Salad? It looks very tasty.