Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More mud...

You know, the girls, yes my girls, well, they argue a little. More than a little. They struggle to get along right now. It partly has to do with a phase Elsie is in (approaching the age of 2), and partly it is their two personalities and how different they are, and mostly it is that they are both sinners :)

All that to say, playing in the mud is something that they do together well, with little to no arguments, with tons of team work, and tons of giggles. I will do extra laundry for months if it helps to bond my two girls.





2 comments:

one of nettie's girls said...

They are building such special memories.

Sara said...

Megan--my girls share a room because they want to, and literally, bedtime (when they are supposed to be going to sleep) is the ONE time of day that they get along. They laugh, giggle, and play until they go to sleep, or we come in to shut them down. I get so worked up because they are not sleeping, but it is the one time of day they are actually bonding. And not fighting. I think it's totally the age--(Elena is our little instigator, too) This too, is just a season, but it's so hard when it's all. day. long.