Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happenings...

Summer has been going so well. I love love love love summer time, so much. Here's what we have been up to the past couple days...


Silly Elsie in her choice of dress up

The only time these two (Weston and Elsie) have ever gotten along...
(I am babysitting the boys a lot this month. I was a little nervous about these two because they constantly, constantly push each other's buttons. But now I know to just give them ice cream and let them sit in these little chairs. Perfect)

Davis turns EIGHT on the 11th, we had an early bday party for him...
Bestest cousin friends...

Berry picking at Sandy Farms
Jenna all ready for 4th of July!

2 comments:

Jenne said...

I am nervous for you! Just tie their hands together. That ought to do it.

Mae said...

They are all so precious. I love seeing Elsie and Weston just sitting enjoying their treat. So so cute. And love Ms Jenna's gerber daisy in her hair. Precious. I miss my girls daily. mimi