Monday, July 20, 2009

Daddy Daughter Day

Eric took Jenna to Sand in the city on Saturday, and they had a fantastic time together. I packed them a lunch, and off they went! Here they are all packed up for the day...
Riding MAX into Portland ("going backwards on the way there!")
Playing in the sand
Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Posed shot for Eric's friends - a ridiculous inside joke
They had a great day together, and Elsie and I had a good morning on our own. I got to clean the house and focus on Elsie. She is doing well potty training. The end of diapers may be near!

2 comments:

keely steger said...

How fun! I love that Noah and Daddy get to have "date days." What a fun idea- the sand!!!
Do you realize our children get to meet each other in a matter of a couple of weeks!?! I can't wait!

Jenne said...

that looks like a WONDERFUL day those two had together.

And YES! The end of diapers is so very near!!!