Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Swag-tastic


I must continue to promote SWAGBUCKS because it is awesome! (In case you don't know, Swagbucks.com is a search engine that rewards you with Swagbucks for searches you do. Those Swagbucks can be exchanged for merchandise, gift cards, etc - I already have enough points to trade for $60 at Amazon.com!)

Now I have my very own Swag code! If anyone hasn't signed up yet, sign up by clicking here and enter the code MEGANMINGY (it is case sensitive) and you will start up with 5 Swagbucks!! (This code is for newbies only, and expires on Saturday at midnight).

If you are already signed up, here are a few ways to earn extra bucks...

1. Go here for earning tips - such as getting a swag toolbar or making it your home page.
2. Invite friends to use swagbucks. Every time they win, you win! This is my swag-secret.
3. Swagbucks also has a facebook, twitter, and blog where they give out free codes to earn bonus Swagbucks.

8 comments:

Jessi said...

Just to let you know, I signed up. Don't even know what it is, but I like free things. :)

Jenne said...

So, what fun things did you buy? books for you? gifts for the kids? How cool!

Megan said...

I haven't bought anything yet...I'm saving up!

Jenne said...

Yes. Of COURSE you are!!

Faith said...

I just signed up but I don't really get it yet

Megan said...

Faith, it's just a search engine, like Google. If you want to search for something, use swagbucks to run the search and every once in a while you will earn a swagbuck. Get enough swagbucks and you can trade them in for merchandise.

E said...

I <3 SwagBucks, too! I've earned $10 in Amazon gift cards so far. Gotta love free music!

keely steger said...

i tagged you!