Thursday, April 09, 2009

Keepin it real

Tagged by Keely to show what a mom of two looks like half way through the day:


Keepin' It Real
Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.

So, this is me, half way through the day.  I am SO glad that this is when I sat down at the computer to check the blogs and emails because, Keely, if you would have caught me even 30 minutes earlier I would have been a total wreck.  Not that I look great in this picture or anything, but at least I am all clean.  It's house cleaning day so here I am all showered and fresh after a hard 1/2 day of cleaning.  


I shall tag... Faith, Jenne, and Ang 

6 comments:

Jenne said...

I have FINALLY been tagged for something! But a photo of me in the middle of the day... yikes. But I know now that I will most certianly be showering and putting make-up on in the morning, in preparation for my half-way through the day photo shoot.
:)

That's legal, right?

one of nettie's girls said...

Pretty picture and you weren't even trying!

keely steger said...

Why am I the only one with a goofy picture? Seriously.

Jenne said...

oh, wait. i just re-read that. I have to do it NOW? Like RIGHT NOW? This is not good.

Mae said...

Mingy you look great after cleaning house and taking care of little Elsie and Jenna.

Faith said...

I honestly keep forgetting to do this. maybe i'll do it now?