Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Beach!

It was such a nice weekend away. The weather was pretty good, the fellowship was fantastic, the uninterrupted sleep was amazing, the games were hilarious. We all shared in food duty and each only cooked once all weekend - what a treat! I didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few...




The kids stayed with my sister on Friday, and my parents (mostly with my dad) the rest of the weekend and had an absolute blast. Thanks for helping us to get away! We needed the rest.

5 comments:

Jenne said...

It was my pleasure. We need to have Jenna (and Elsie someday) actually spend the night here sometime soon. It would be fun - and a good trial-run for BB(if i stuck all the kids in one room for a fantastic sleep over comlete with a movie and popcorn and sleeping bags... so fun!

Shellee said...

Wow, what kind of camera do you have? That picture of you and Eric looks professional! Very sweet too. ;-)

Faith said...

How are you so good at those self portraits?? Absolutely adorable!! We had so much fun..ready to go back!

Alison said...

Two things:
1. I'm pretty sure my eyes are closed in the first picture.
2. We never even saw the ocean when we were there...oops.

Mae said...

I love the close up of you two. Megan you look so relaxed and so beautiful and comforted.luv ya