Saturday, March 21, 2009

What are we thinking!?

Well, the sickness in our home is finally on it's last leg. It has been a rough one! Fevers, tired kids, an occasional puke, terrible coughs, snot everywhere, I'll stop there. Anyways, the kids are much better.


So to celebrate their new found health, we have decided (like the crazy people we are) to do two crazy things. 1. To break Elsie of her bottle habit and 2. To work on dry nights with Jenna. So, here's to lots of crying, changing of sheets, tantrums, and tired parents!!

Wish us the best. Maybe it won't be so bad. I'll let you know a few days in :)

Sorry the picture is a little blurry. It's from a few weeks ago and the only recent one I have of the girls together. It's tricky business to get pictures of two kids together!

5 comments:

Jenne said...

noting like being a glutton for punishment, eh?

I reeeeeeally need to squeeze that piggy-tailed girl!

one of nettie's girls said...

You will do fine. I am glad the girls are better. I have been praying for them. I guess I will keep you all on my prayer list with these new endeavors!

Mae said...

Awe they look so cute. I miss them sooo much and really enjoyed getting to chat with them today. Our precious little grands!!
I agree with Jenne. I need to squeeze both of those little girls...

Heidi said...

Good luck! We did it with Julia on her 4th birthday. We had a couple of accidents, but the funny thing is that she never told us. I noticed only because the next day she was wearing different undies. She had woken up and changed her underwear, but than put her pjs (wet) back on and went back to bed! We laugh about that one!

Brandy said...

oooh, you are brave! i need to get rid of a binky...hmmm.