Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mercy Me

Last weekend Eric and I and Jenne and Ryan went to an amazing concert called The Rock and Worship Roadshow down at the Memorial Coliseum. Eric used to work with a guy who does the video audio for Mercy Me, and, well, in we go with back stage passes!! Five bands performed: Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, Tenth Avenue North, Addison Road, and Hawk Nelson. We sat about 15 rows back and had a great time listening to these amazingly talented musicians.

I love taking the self (couple) portrait. If I do say so myself, I'm pretty good at centering it and not getting the double triple chin in the process.

Jenne and Ryan - our featured guests
Mercy Me rocking the stage
Bart - love his voice
Eric's friend does all the video and lights stuff. We are always impressed!
It was a fun night out on the town. It's rare that we get to spend time with Jenne and Ryan without all the kids (between the two of us, it's 6 kids now!) so it was a fun evening to hang out and laugh and enjoy time together! FUN!

1 comments:

Mae said...

I'm so glad you 4 got to be together. I know how much the four of you enjoy each other. I'm sure the concert was God honoring.