Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jenna is FOUR!

Happy Birthday Jenna!
I love you so much baby girl. You are such a joy to me. You are smart and funny, silly and sweet, loving and caring, and growing up so quickly. I love how you try to make us laugh with silly jokes or a silly impressions. I love our crazy and silly family time together. I love how we can ride in the car and spend the entire trip making up weird words that rhyme. I love all the time we get to spend together - coloring, pretending, doing chores, cooking, reading books - and how bonding these past four years have been. I also love how independent you are becoming. You seem to love experiencing life on your own in different settings. I can't believe that you will be a big kindergardener in just over a year! I pray you will continue to follow Jesus, and to walk with Him. I love you forever baby girl! Love, Mom

1 comments:

ang said...

Jenna--

Happy (late) birthday! I'm so glad you're my friend...and that I get to share this special day with you forever! March 10th rules.

--Ty