Saturday, February 14, 2009

Swag Update

So, here's the update. Swagbucks is still awesome. I have decided to save my points up for Amazon gift cards. As of right now I can trade my swagbucks for three $5 cards. That's 15 Christmas dollars that I earned just for searching! And those of you that signed up using my code (all you have to do is click on swagbucks in this post of my last one, it automatically gives me credit), you are earning me bucks every time you earn one! Thanks!


So, the key to get lots of gift cards (45 swags gets you a $5 Starbucks gift card, 50 swags gets you $5 Amazon, 220 swags gets you a $20 Target online gift card) is 1. Doing all your searches through Swagbucks and 2. Getting some swag friends. (You don't have to have friends to earn enough points. My husby is on his own and he already has bought an Amazon card and purchased some music!)

Anyways, I just wanted to share the goodness and hope you get to enjoy the freebies as well!

**EDIT** If you put in the swag code Sam Cooke, all caps no spaces in the next 30 minutes, you will earn an swag :)

0 comments: