Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

The girls got two packages in the mail for Valentine's day, one from Eric's parents and one from his sister. The packages were so similar...Mimi and Keri think alike! Anyways, here are the girls wearing matching shirts (these are from Keri). So cute!

And just for fun here are some "wrestle time" pictures. The girls just love to wrestle with Daddy. With my girls wrestle time is more like, um, jump and sit on Daddy, play with Daddy's face, cuddle/snuggle, well, you will see from the pictures.


Precious moments for me. I love nights where while I am cooking in the kitchen, I get to listen to the rest of my family giggling in the family room. Makes me do that happy *sigh*, ya know :)

3 comments:

Jenne said...

I know that *sigh* well. Happy valentine's day!

-The Riegelmann Family- said...

Oh that happy "sigh" I know it too. It's so precious!

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

It looks like we all know the sigh. :) I agree, it makes me feel so content and as though all is right in the world. :)
Blessings,
Joy