Thursday, January 01, 2009

Three Resolutions

I made two resolutions for this New Year...

1. Bible Read through with hubby.
2. Drink right amount of water each day (1/2 of body weight in ounces).

and two side resolutions...
3. Exercise 3 times per week.
4. Sweets only once a week.

There you have it. The bottom two are probably going to be a little more flexible but I still wanted to say them out loud.

We had a WONDERFUL new year, celebrating at my sister's house East Coast time so all the kiddos could be with us. I forgot my camera but maybe someone out there could email me some pictures of the festivities!?!?

Happy New Year! Did anyone else make any resolutions they want to share?

3 comments:

Jenne said...

I have never been very good at math, but I think that is FOUR resolutions. Not three.

Either way, they are all great ones. Thanks for being my inspiration!

Megan said...

Oh, right, four :) I was going to combine two of them but I forgot.

HollyGoLightly said...

Good luck with the water intake - hopefully your bladder is stronger than mine!