Monday, January 26, 2009

Swagbucks again

Well, I have to tell you that this Swagbucks thing is awesome! I have been doing it for about a week and I already have enough points to get a $5 gift card to Starbucks or Amazon.com, or lots of other fun gift cards! So, I highly suggest that you sign up and use it whenever you do your google searches. It uses google to search, but this way you get rewarded to do it! Click here and enjoy some free coffee!


Also, I have been hesitating to update my blog with the California pictures for two reasons. 1. My template is all snow and these pictures are of Monterey, 80 degrees beautiful. and 2. I found a new template that I like but I am afraid to do it because last time I accidently deleted all my links. So, I will have hubby do it when he gets home :) Soon I will be back to posting. I have lots to share!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm liking it too. Super easy to earn points...as you know!

keely steger said...

I was a bit wary about it, but I've officially signed up!