Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lazy Saturday morning...

We had a lazy morning at home. It was SO nice. Eric built a fire (first of the season), we drank coffee (just the adults, though Elsie would if we let her), and listened to Christmas music.
Yep, Mr. Christmas came out early this year. Usually we wait until after Thanksgiving to bring out the Christmas decor and music. But since we are traveling over Thanksgiving this year we decided to start early. Whenever we travel this time of year, the season seems to go by faster than normal so we may as well make it seem as long as possible!
This is a family picture from October. I love my family so much :)
And last, I just have to share. My dear hubby surprised me with an early birthday gift today. A new camera! I was shocked. Absolutely shocked. It's small and will fit in my purse, and it is so cute! He emptied his piggy bank for me. He has been collecting change in there for a LONG time :) Thanks babe, I love it!

5 comments:

Jenne said...

Wow. What a selfless man! Nice work, E-Wood.

And the pics of the family are wonderful!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

I cannot believe how Elsie is growing up!

Mae said...

I love that photo and would like to try it again next week while we are all together. Perhaps all in white shirts? you know Mimi--she likes matches....
So cute all four of you.
Love, Mimi
I'm proud of your sacrifice for your wife E. (momma's baby boy)

Rebecca B said...

Love the family pic Megan :)

Brandy said...

I love lazy Saturday mornings:) Your family picture is super cute! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!