Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One year of sisters

I am getting a little nostalgic.  Elsie turns one on Sunday.  One.  I was going through pictures for her birthday post and I just couldn't pass these ones up.  They are some of my favorite 'sister' pictures from this last year.  It's fun to remember this stuff, so bare with me!
  Warning, lots of pictures.

First time meeting 

When will she play with me?

Sweet moments

Matching pajamas

This was after Elsie's visit to the ER and extended stay at Emmanuel

Such a helper, and so much happier when I asked her to help

Silly

A little mischievous with the sis.  Meanwhile Elsie is thinking, 
"I'll teach you what mischievous really is as soon as I can crawl..."

Doesn't Jenna look protective (or possessive, whatever)

Just chillin in the sleeping bag, chatting on the cell

Enjoying a little tea party together
Okay, that's all for now.  That was fun for me, hope it was fun for someone else out there.  I imagine the grandparents enjoyed it at least :)  Stay tuned for a birthday post coming on Sunday!  

8 comments:

Ben & Tera said...

To cute! Beautiful photos. I think you have so much more fun ahead of you. Have fun on Sunday.

keely steger said...

They've both grown so much! I can't believe she's turning one already!

Faith said...

SO precious. That first one almost made me cry. Can't believe how fast they're all growing up!

one of nettie's girls said...

I love anything about sisters! Great post. You should start a Sister Scrapbook for the girls. They are building a bond that will last a lifetime. You are such a good mommie.

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

I can NOT BELIEVE that she is ONE year old. My. Word. That went by fast. I love your girls. They are 2 of the cutest girls I have ever, ever seen.

Alison Aguirre said...

I really enjoyed it Megan! I was just looking at all of Olivia's pictures and wondering how this year has just passed by so fast. I can't even believe that our baby's are already one! Olivia will be one on the 22nd:) Happy Birthday Elsie, on Sunday:)

Brandy said...

What a great post! The bond they share already is so obvious. What precious little girls you have Megan...they are best buddies for life:)

Cari said...

Hey, it's Cari Beaver from LG, OK. I've been keeping up with you guys, but just got a blogger recently. Now I can leave comments! Your girls are too cute! There is nothing better than a sister. What a blessing your girls have in each other.