Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reunion rundown

The reunion was so much fun.  I loved chatting with old friends and remembering old times.  I am so glad that I went.  

I dropped the kids off at my parents house and then Eric and I went out to a nice dinner together (it's been far too long since our last date).  We had yummy food and excellent conversation.  Then we headed to the reunion arriving 'fashionably late' at 9:30pm (just saving some money really).  

Our old yearbooks were on display which was really fun.  I hadn't looked through those in about 10 years :)  They also had the last issue of the Bruin Banner newspaper from our senior year on each table.  That was so funny to read through.  The music was really loud so I felt like I was shouting all night long (because I was) but it was still great to catch up.  Hard to believe that I won't see many of those friends for 10 more years!  

Goodbye class of 1998, see you in 10 more years!  
(Sorry no pictures, I forgot my camera.  Sad!)

1 comments:

one of nettie's girls said...

We went to my ten year reunion and haven't been to another one. It was fun to see my two best friends from high school and sit and talk with them and their husbands. It's unfortunate how we drift away from those who were so vital to our every day existence at one time.