Tuesday, September 02, 2008

bonkers

Thanks to a good friend, who pointed me to the Money Saving Mom site, I am officially borderline obsessed with coupons. It is scary. Last night I woke up to help Jenna back into bed at 2:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep until nearly 5am because my mind was spinning with ways to be frugal, use coupons, shop smart, etc. The obsession will pass once I get it well figured out because it won't be as much of a challenge, but until then I am going crazy. Bonkers. Seriously.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Sorry about making you crazy! Hopefully you will end up saving a little money though!

Megan said...

I am saving money, thanks! Just losing sleep and signing up for email offers that create junk mail in my in-box, and spending a lot of money on gas to run to multiple stores, etc....
I am starting to get it figured out though. And I love this kind of stuff.