Friday, September 26, 2008

10 Year Reunion!

Tonight is SBHS class of 1998's 10 year reunion!  Crazy huh!  I am really excited to catch up with old friends.  It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years, but then again so much has happened since then!  I would post some pictures, but most of my photos/yearbooks/dance pictures were all ruined in a flood at my parents house the year after I graduated.  Sad huh!


High school was so fun.  I was blessed with good friend, nice teachers, awesome teammates, and so many great memories.  And I feel really blessed to still be close to many of my classmates.  I really hope to enjoy laughing, hugging, and reminiscing with with good friends like - my old tennis district champ partner Angela Knopf!  Also some friends that I even went to grade school with and even some that I went to school with since Kindergarden!  Crazy.  It will be great to catch up.  

I am a little nervous that I won't recognize some people (but that's when hubby steps in to the rescue, introducing himself and asking their name).  I hope that the old insecurities don't come back, but that I can enjoy all these great people that I shared my high school memories with!  

See you all tonight (we'll be a little late so stick around past 9pm okay!)

2 comments:

Ben & Tera said...

Have fun Megan! I'm glad you and Eric are able to go together:)

Alison said...

Hope you have a great time! I had a surprisingly enjoyable time at mine. If anyone gets out of hand tonight though, just give my hubby a call. :)