Wednesday, May 28, 2008

She wouldn't fall asleep tonight

So we took some fun pictures again. 

Here she is looking at her Daddy. She is such a Daddy's girl.

Anybody else have a picture like this?
And check out the awesome hair!  It's getting so curly, and wow, it's just fun!



No new pictures of Jenna from today, but I will take and post some soon.  
Until then, here she is at Elsie's age, 7 1/2 months old.   
"Hello"

"yummmm, looks tasty."
(Everything looks tasty to a teether.)



And here is the picture that I will be putting up in the kitchen.  I will frame it in color, but I really like it black and white.  It really captures her personality.  She is sweet, and often just stares at people right in the eye for minutes at a time, with this look on her sweet face.  

I love these girls so much.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

I can see why you love them so, they are both so cute! They always seem so happy in their pictures, and its fun to see the comparisons! They are definately sisters!