Thursday, May 22, 2008

A sad story...

with a happy ending!


Last weekend we were playing in the pool.  The kids were having a great time and so was I, until I went to take a picture of Elsie.  She started to slip, which was no problem at first because the water was shallow.  But then somehow she made this spin move and was about to go face first.  So I grabbed her with both hands and saved my baby girl.  Meanwhile, I had dropped my camera into the pool.  I was SO VERY VERY sad.  I thought it was toast, but I dried it out anyways.  Hairdryers, fans, anything I could think of.  Two days later we went to fire it up, and IT WORKED!!  Jenna and I had prayed God would fix it, and He did.  Thank you Lord!  So, here's some of the pictures from our time in the pool this last weekend.





2 comments:

Tonya said...

Look at how cute they are in their pool! I am so glad your camera is still working, what a sad thing if it had seen its last day all because you were being a hero mama and saving little Elsie from a face plant!

Faith said...

SO glad your girl and your camera are safe!