Saturday, May 03, 2008

It's Saturday

Just because I want to, here is a little more about me...

Listening to:

Derek Webb, Repent

Reading:

I found out that I am not a sci-fi girl.  
(I just need to power through and finish it instead of renewing it over and over at the library and storing it in our reading basket.)

Next Read:
Another recommendation from my cousin-in-law

First wedding dance:

Somewhere North
"...I give you this life and all I am..."

Currently Studying:

(That's Ruth with Boaz)

Current project:
Growing my seeds indoors.  It's my first try at indoor seeds.  

Favorite pictures from last night:



What I should be doing right now:


Better go do that.





3 comments:

Tonya said...

I am sitting here looking at your last photo and line thinking "I need to be doing laundry too, and here I am on blogger!" Hope you have a great Saturday!

Faith said...

Fun Megan. Good idea. I LOVE the song Somewhere North and I remember you dancing to it. Great song!

Greg and Andrea said...

Great pics Megan. Just remember to tell your husband that the beavers colors are actually orange and black. Nice try though. :)

-Greg