Saturday, May 03, 2008

Attention

I have decided to make my blog private, where you have to be signed in if you want to access this site. This means that if you want to read my blog, you need to email me and let me know that you want to read it. It's nothing personal, I just watched this 20/20 that kind of freaked me out. It didn't have anything to do with blogs but it made me a little wary. So there you have it.

If you have a Google Account associated with the address you send me, you will be sent an invitation to view my blog. If your email address is not associated with a google account, you will be sent an invitation email with a link allowing you to create a new account. It's easy to do. The only catch is that you will have to sign in when you want to go to my blog.

So, email me at megnichole1@yahoo.com and I will make sure you become an "invited reader". If you wouldn't mind, please put "blog" in the subject line to make it a bit easier. Also, if you check my blog and I don't know you, just let me know your web address and/or (if possible) who we know in common or how you came to my page.  I too am a "blog stalker" so don't be shy. It's fun for me to know who reads!

Deadline is May 16th. Be sure to email me!

0 comments: