Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged!

Four jobs I've had:
1) American Eagle Outfitters
2) Local Radio station, director of trafficing
3) Resident Assistant in college
4) Cutco sales

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Elf
2) Cinderella (thanks to my three year old)
3) The Incredibles
4) See No Evil, Hear no Evil (tv version)

Four places I've lived:
1) Oregon
2) California
3) Austria
4) England

Four TV shows I watch:
1) Lost
2) Survivor
3) The Office
4) Wheel of Fortune

Four places I've been:
1) Italy
2) Spain
3) Switzerland
4) France

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1) my Bible study girls
2) Sister
3) My parents and Eric's parents
4) Church

Four of my favorite foods:
1) P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps
2) Red Robin chicken teriyaki burger and fries
3) Gelato (ice cream...yum)
4) Artichokes

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Hawaii
2) Israel
3) New York
4) Road trip to visit our college friends

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Investing in my family
2) Planting and caring for my garden
3) Birth of Glover #4!!
4)

Four friends I'm tagging:
1) Jenne
2) Keely
3) Eric
4) Anyone who wants to be tagged...

3 comments:

ang said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing :o)

Faith said...

mmm...i love those lettuce wraps!!!!!!!!

Jenne said...

Yeah!! I got tagged!