Monday, April 28, 2008

Mimi's visit


Eric's mom flew back to Oklahoma yesterday after visiting for a long weekend.  The long weekend was TOO SHORT!!  We had such a wonderful time with her, and the girls loved every moment she was here.  Papa couldn't come this time and Jenna asked at least 12 times if Papa was coming, and where Papa was.  She loves her grandparents so much.  It is such a blessing to have 4 amazing grandparents for Jenna and Elsie to learn from, spend time with, and be loved by.  Thanks for coming Mimi, and we hope Papa can join the fun next time!!  

3 comments:

B.E. ing Arnold said...

hey meg-
i meant to ask you on Sunday how Elsie was feeling and how her appointment went? I am assuming all is well. I've been thinking about you all....
Em

ang said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. I loved watching Mae hold Elsie during church...so precious!

Oh, and I tagged you, check out my blog.

Angie Tolpin said...

Megan,

hi there! It has certainly been a long time since we have seen each other. I had no idea you already had children... so what a beautiful surprise! So Cute! Is that red hair I see on Elsie? Congratualtions! The kids look so happy... good job mama. I would love to keep in touch.
Blessings