Saturday, April 19, 2008

Games and Trouble

First, games.  We have been enjoying games and puzzles lately, mostly Go Fish and Memory.  It is fun to play together as a family after dinner.  I imagine it will be more and more fun as the kiddos grow up!  But Jenna is already beating me at Memory.  She takes after her father :)



And by trouble, I mean that Jenna has been getting into a lot of it lately.  I have to watch her close when she is with Elsie.  All of a sudden the poor girl is a toy instead of a baby girl.  Here's what happened during a photo shoot the other day...
Stinker.

5 comments:

Celular said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

I caught Julia pulling Cole away from something she wanted by his belt loops. Good luck!!

Jenne said...

The look on Jenna's face tells the whole story. And I love how Elsie is absolutely oblivious to the subtext. Funny funny. I wonder how many times I did stuff like that to you. Probably never, cause I'm so great. And humble too...did I mention I am humble? Sometimes people miss that about me so I like to point it out.

Jenne said...

I love the purple with white squiggles. my favorite background i have ever seen, i think. I bet Jenna is in purple heaven.

Brandy said...

That takes me back to the time when I came into the living room after going to the bathroom, and Hope was "riding" 3 month old Grace like a horse. Priceless.