Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Family trip to the zoo!

Eric had the morning off so we took advantage of the opportunity and headed to the zoo!  It was rainy, but that didn't bother us too much.  We had so much fun.  

Favorite Quote of the Day:  Jenna took her pass to the ticket lady and when the lady reached for the ticket, Jenna SHOOK her hand and said, "My name is Jenna, it's nice to meet you!"
Favorite animal:  The polar bear was so fun to watch as he/she played with this red ball, throwing it up in the air with his ginormous paws!
Learning moment:  Bats hang right-side-up to go to the bathroom, not that you really needed to know that.  But it's good to learn something new every day :)  






It was the best trip to the zoo.  We all had a great time, it was so good to be together, and it was a blessing to be out at the zoo. 

Here are some fun pictures of the girls...
Elsie trying to eat Jenna...
Jenna squashing Elsie...

6 comments:

Shellee said...

These are really great pictures! Seriously, the one of the polar bear with the ball in the air, then the one of Jenna and the zebra. They're all really cute too. ;-) By the way, did Eric tell you I introduced myself to him last week. I'm such a wierdo.

Shellee said...

These are really great pictures! Seriously, the one of the polar bear with the ball in the air, then the one of Jenna and the zebra. They're all really cute too. ;-) By the way, did Eric tell you I introduced myself to him last week. I'm such a wierdo.

Ben & Tera said...

Megan, Heidi and I were there today too. Can't believe we didn't see you there. It was so quiet, great day to go, minus getting soaked the first ten minutes:) How fun.

Faith said...

FUN!! Isn't it great going with the whole family? I really enjoy the times the 4 of us go together! I love Jenna's quote. She is going to win the Most Friendly award in high school I just know it. Your girls are dolls and that is a great pic of you and Eric..how does your hair look so perfect when it's raining? See you tonight...

Greg and Andrea said...

I love all the pink--too cute. And I'm glad to know bats do come up to do their business. It could get messy trying to do that upside down.

Tonya said...

Seriously SUCH cute pictures of the girls together! They look alike!