Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Conversations

This was our conversation on the way home from Good Shepherd today.  It represents almost every day and every conversation Jenna has...


Jenna:  "Ashlynn was there today!  She was wearing a dress in class.  In class no one even pushed me!  I just walked and didn't bother anybody and nobody bothered me.  Bees just leave you alone if you don't bother them.  Bees like honey.  Pooh likes honey.  He eats it with his hands.  We shouldn't play with our food.  What's for lunch mom?"

Me:  "Huh?"

5 comments:

-The Riegelmann Family- said...

That's awesome! I can't wait for the talking stage.

Jenne said...

Can I just say that I have been there, am there now, and will continue to be there for many years to come.

Shellee said...

This is SO cute! Seriously made me laugh. I do this to Adam sometimes, just start talking about one thing, then another thing, then another, but they're all connected.........somehow. ;-)

Faith said...

That is hilarious. I can almost hear her saying that...

Eric & Leah said...

Good thing she has a sister who will be so excited to chat with her at any and all times....!