Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day fun

Today Jenna and I had lots of fun celebrating Valentine's Day with art projects and cookies. Eric and I get to celebrate together on Saturday (thanks mom and dad!) so today was for Jenna. Her and I talked about who she loves and what we can do to make people feel loved. It was fun. Here are some pictures...

The pictures for this project came from old Christmas cards, so don't be offended if your kid didn't make the collage.  Just send us a Christmas card next year!  :)

Sugar cookies (from scratch).  Be impressed.  
It's sad for me to make cookies since I don't get to eat them, but oh well.
And then she did the dishes to clean up the mess.  What a mess it was!  
Fun day.  

In the morning we made it to Mom to Mom (late, but hey we made it).  As always I was so encouraged and spurred on by the speaker.  I want to say thanks to Ginger, Becky and Peri and all the planning team who go to the trouble to make it happen.

*Edit*
Okay so I went a little overboard this Valentine's day, but oh well. It made for a very fun day. Here was our dinner, notice the heart shaped pancake...

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Looks like fun! No such thing as going overboard when you have little ones! I am sure Jenna LOVED it all.

Jenne said...

What a fun post! And I saw WE made the collage. (Whew!)