Friday, February 08, 2008

Random

Does anyone else go through the week thinking, 'I should blog that' over and over again but never actually go through with it? Here are the things I thought about blogging but didn't quite get to...

1. Going off Faith's recipe of the week, I thought it would be fun to blog a weekly money saving tip. Anything from food to household supplies. I would focus more on food because I'm currently trying to find more ways to cook healthy meals without spending a ton. I get a bit of a thrill out of stretching the dollar as far as possible!

2. I have been talking to a fellow arthritis friend who has found a lot of success and relief from pain by eating all raw food and taking a supplement for her joints. I am contemplating it, but wouldn't go too extreme. If I did something like that, I wouldn't stop my drugs. I actually have a lot to say about this one so I better stop now or it will become an entire blog entry.

3. I added a new link under my resources category that has been a lot of fun to explore. It's called 'girl talk' and worth checking out. Lots of thought provoking stuff, and at least one yummy recipe that I baked today!

There were more, but I can't remember. Oh well :)

1 comments:

Brandy said...

I love hearing your thoughts! I would love for you to share your money saving tips. I have been trying to stay within my food budget and cook healthy too.