Saturday, January 26, 2008

Project completed!

It only took me about 8 months, but I FINALLY got Elsie's name up in her room.  It is suppose to look like her name is growing like flowers out of these flower pots.  I used a bunch of stuff that I already had - the paint is from different house projects, the shelf used to be red, and the grass looking stuff is homemade.  It was fun to be creative with this project!


(Two posts in one day!  Wow.)

3 comments:

faith said...

What a GREAT idea Megan..it looks awesome! Good job.

Jenne said...

OHH! How adorable! You are remarkable, sister!

Brandy said...

So cute Megan! I love it!! You are so creative:)