Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Eric gave me an INCREDIBLE birthday present...a date night to Red Robin and then to the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall to see my very favorite comedian Brian Regan! Watch this clip and you will see how very funny this man is. We were laughing SO hard all evening, it was perfect. A special thanks to my sister who took care of both our girls (and Jenna even spent the night!) so that we could have a wonderful evening.   Thank you Eric for such a perfect (early) birthday surprise!  Now without further adu, watch and enjoy this funny funny clip...

3 comments:

ang said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great night! My parents can't stop talking about how funny he is. Love it. Every time I hear him it makes me think of Rhett and TMC. Good times, roomie. Good times.

Brandy said...

Glad you had fun:) Hope you have a great Bday!!

faith said...

Fun! Happy early birthday friend. Your sis is amazing to watch your toddler and 6 week old while she is prego and has her own 3 boys. Wow! Glad you guys had a good night...