Saturday, October 06, 2007

I knew they were having fun....

But I had no idea how big of a mess they were making! Wow, there were beans EVERYWHERE. I couldn't take a step without getting a bean stuck between my toes.



I got the beans out for the girls and forgot to remind them of the "bean rules" (try to keep the beans in the bin). I got a phone call and chatted for a few minutes in the kitchen. When I came back to check on the girls, they were taking cupfuls of beans and throwing them across the room. Beans everywhere. They had so much fun :) Good friend making good memories.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, my goodness!!! I blame my daughter, she can be a bad influence right now! But that picture is priceless!!!

Brandy said...

Wow, kids sure can get creative! HA! Hope you were ok picking up all of the beans while you are 9 months prego.

faith said...

wow. that's all i can say.